A fresh New Year and renewed motivation go hand in hand. You’ve set your goals and anything seems possible. It’s wonderful, isn’t it?
Keep your 2014 mojo going with a playlist that’ll almost lace your sneakers itself. The right tunes can keep the momentum going well beyond when you realize that goals can be a lot harder than they seemed on January 1st.
So head over to iTunes, do your download thing, and get your body moving.
1. Electricity and Drums (Bad Boy) – Aude Featuring Akon and Luciana (this will pick up your pace, whether you like it or not)
2. Feva – Ranny featuring Deepa Soul (a sexy song for your sexy bod)
3. Team – Lorde (Royals is wonderful, but overplayed. Let’s get a little more of Lorde in 2014)
4. Timber – Pitbull (featuring Ke$ha) (Ke$ha tells you that “you better move.” You have to listen to a girl with a dollar sign in her name)
5. Wake Me Up – Avicii (maybe you heard this a lot, but it is foot stomping fun)
6. Booyah – Showtek (featuring We Are Loud & Sonny Wilson) (Booyah – you’re fitter than ever before)
7. A Little Party Never Killed Nobody (All We Got) – Fergie, Q-Tip & Goonrock (well, we’re not sure if the title is exactly true, but give it all you got anyway)
8. Pompeii – Bastille (A little history, a British accent and a good beat? We’re sold)
9. Work B**ch by Britney Spears (if you can stand the crass version, get it, as nothing will get you moving like Britney swearing at you)
10. Demons – Imagine Dragons (you heard this one before, but it’s a New Year. Battle the “you can’t do it” demons!)