Think it’s just for sore throats and salad dressings? Think again. Apple cider vinegar has so many different health benefits, you might find yourself sipping it every day.
Here are just five reasons to try it:
1. Energy Boost. The amino acids in apple cider vinegar help your body maintain its optimal pH level. Add it to vegetable juice for a non-caffeinated pick-me-up.
2. Stay in Shape. Studies show it acts as an appetite suppressant. So if you’re guilty of always reaching for that last vegan brownie, sip apple cider vinegar with water throughout the day to help you resist.
3. Digestion. Rich in natural enzymes, it can jump-start your digestion. Drink it with warm water to stop you feeling like an air balloon and help kung-fu kick yeast infections.
4. Shiny Locks. It can prevent dandruff, and add shine to your hair. Add it to a spray bottle and spritz it on after shampooing. Then leave on for as long as it takes to dance around your apartment before rinsing.
5. Clean & Clear. A natural disinfectant, apple cider vinegar can not only be used diluted on your skin to clear up a pimple, but also to safely clean your bathroom.
Keep it organic, and always dilute it. That’s one versatile bottle of apple-y goodness!