Whether you're in need a laugh, cooking inspiration or the spark for a daydream – pictures help take you there. That’s why we love Pinterest and why we’ve gathered our top 5 favourite pinners who inspire wellness.
1. Kathy Patalsky. This is a woman after our own heart! Not only is she pinning about travel, animals, vegan desserts and other healthy temptations – she’s got a whole board dedicated to Avocado ♥ers! Swoon.
2. The Green Queen. When a board is endorsed by David Suzuki, you’ve got to take it seriously. It’s pretty easy to do because this Pinterest account is chock full of green ideas and eco-inspirations.
3. Chocolate Covered Katie. It may not sound like a wellness-based account but that’s what makes it so scrumptious. Our chocolate-loving chum shares images and recipes that are sure to trigger your sweet tooth (and help you forget that you’re being healthy!)
4. Vegetarian Times. Need some food-spiration? This account is a buffet of delicious vegetarian meal ideas and drool-inducing images. Warning: this will make you hungry!
5. Patricia Hensley. Her ‘inspiration, inspiration, inspiration’ board proves that words are worth just as much as a good picture. Add in the other boards, and this account is sure to give you a few good ideas (or dreams) on how to live a fulfilled life.
Consider these five Pinterest peeps tuja-approved! Now, go forth and repin to your heart’s content.
And while you’re off spreading some love around Pinterest – why not follow us too? We pin all of the fabulous images from the site plus pics from our Pinterest friends that keep us going.
Make the Fast Friday 5 list grow. What are your fave Pinterest peeps?