I’m a Downton addict. There, I said it.
Some of my favourite scenes are the banter at high tea in the library where we get to hear what the Dowager Countess really thinks.
Reminiscent of a London fog latte, this week’s smoothie would please even the likes of Lady Mary and her ma-ma.
As always, a healthy helping of raspberries can do no wrong. In fact, this antioxidant-packed low-glycemic fruiting body leads the superfood pack.
Raspberry Earl Grey Smoothie Ingredients
Go organic! Makes one serving.
- ½ cup of fresh or frozen raspberries
- ½ cup soaked raw cashews
- 1 inch section of zucchini
- 1 cup of chilled Earl Grey tea (you can decide if you want caffeinated or de-caf)
- ½ cup of almond milk (or other plant-based milk)
- small pinch of Himalayan rock salt
- 1-2 tsp unpasteurized honey
Blend until smooth and add more almond milk to thin out as needed.
Enjoy every pinky-lifting sip.