We’re Downton addicts. There, we said it.
Some of our favourite scenes are the banter at high tea in the library where we get to hear what the Dowager Countess really thinks.
Reminiscent of a London fog latte, this featured smoothie would please even the likes of Lady Mary and her ma-ma.
As always, a healthy helping of raspberries can do no wrong. In fact, this antioxidant-packed low-glycemic fruiting body leads the superfood pack.
Raspberry Earl Grey Smoothie Ingredients
Go organic! Makes one serving.
- ½ cup of fresh or frozen raspberries
- ½ cup soaked raw cashews
- 1-inch section of zucchini
- 1 cup of chilled Earl Grey tea (you can decide if you want caffeinated or de-caf)
- ½ cup of almond milk (or other plant-based milk)
- small pinch of Himalayan rock salt
- 1-2 tsp unpasteurized honey
Blend until smooth and add more almond milk to thin out as needed. Enjoy every pinky-lifting sip.