We have a girl crush on Danielle Laporte. There, we said it. And why not, after all, it's the season of love and she's so easy to adore.
Here are just 5 reasons we love Danielle LaPorte.
1. Supporting Women. Like us, she has no qualms about respecting and showing open affection for phenomenal women in business. For example, lately she's been singing the praises of one of our other girl crushes, Marie Forleo. These two digital dynamos are even partnering on an upcoming webinar called Bigger Better Business Q&A that may well make our heart overflow with gushing.
2. You. We've got your back when it comes to supporting you in your health and wellness lifestyle because we want you to get the most out of life. Danielle's Desire Map program (plus her book and tools) is all about helping you get the most out of you. The best you, living the best life. Seems like a match to us.
3. Style. We've been vibing on meditation all month long and there's nothing better to bring us back to our happy place than a mala. Apparently, Danielle digs them too because she designed her own. Stylish, right? Yeah, we pretty much love all the stuff she's designed including her super stylish (old school) Desire Map day-timer and her takes-us-back Desire Map journal.
4. Inspiration. Sure, we could be talking about how inspirational each and every visit to her site is, or how her daily email '#Truthbombs' give us a moment of contemplation (and sometimes a new mantra), but we also draw inspiration from what she's done. Here is a woman who took her passion for promoting consciousness and turned it into a business. A real (aka: successful) business. It took moxy, conviction and not just a little bit of courage. How could you not be inspired?
5. Really Real. We could have also said, really rad, really sexy and really kind but that all boils down to being really real and how can you not respect that? It's her motto and it's all part of the reason that we (and a whole lot of other people) love her. Oh, and it's her mission for you, too.
It's no coincidence that we're posting this on the Friday before Valentine's Day. But it's not just because Danielle is so deserving of a gushy love note (see above). There's one more reason. Danielle's work is all about helping you learn to love yourself. We couldn't think of a better way for us to send a Valentine to each and every one of you other than to help you find that most important love – self-love.
Hey, are these all affiliate links? You bet. We told you we love Danielle and we proved it by becoming an affiliate. tuja only works with brands we stand behind. If you want to stand behind tuja (as in, help us out a little bit) you can use our links. You don't have to, but it'd be real nice if you did. Either way, we bet you'll soon love Danielle as much as we do. <3