Our next health challenge is days away from kick-off! If you’re still on the fence, here are 6 reasons we think you should take the tuja 21-Day Eat Clean Challenge.
1. Challenge. Look, changing the way you eat isn’t easy but you know deep down it’s good for you. That’s why we create these challenges – because it helps to inspire and empower change. Not only will your body feel better when you’re eating healthier, you’ll come out the other side with an amazing sense of achievement. Do it for your diet, sure, but do it for your own personal growth too.
2. Baby Steps. This challenge doesn’t throw you to the starvation wolves like some extreme cleanses do. We ease you in to the clean eating lifestyle slowly, day-by-day, changing one small thing about what you’re eating. We’re taking it slow and steady so we all make it to the finish line together.
3. Flexibility. Many people who are on restrictive diets worry that this challenge won’t work for them. We’re all about flexibility (and not just the bendy kind). We encourage people to swap things in and out of the meal plans (or adjust them) to suit their needs. Too busy to cook, can’t eat garlic, lactose-intolerant – this challenge encourages you to find ways around these restrictions because that’s the way real life is.
4. Fishing Lessons. You know the old adage about teaching a man to fish instead of giving him a fish? That’s the approach we’re taking. We’re not just telling you what to eat in the meal plans, we’re showing you how to make healthy choices and create a workable meal plan so you can keep it going well after the challenge is over.
5. Support. Like a good metaphysical bra, we’re here to support you and cheer you on. Plus, our experts will be on hand to answer questions you have about nutrition. And, if you join the Facebook Group, you’ll also have all the support of your fellow challengers. So, really, it’s a metaphysical bra, Spanx and compression sox all rolled into one super supportive situation.
6. Sweet Deal. Taking the challenge is free if you just want to be a part of the community, stick to the progressive daily challenges and create your own meal plan. Free is a sweet deal. But, we think the Premium Experience is an even sweeter deal. For $12 – less than you’d likely spend on a lunch out – we’re offering up access to our exclusive Eat Clean Challenge website that includes downloadable resources including a recipe e-book. But wait, there’s more. The warm and fuzzy feeling of supporting tuja right back (we appreciate it!).
If you’ve ever done a cleanse, you know that often one of the worst parts is feeling hungry and not satiated (not to mention the bad mood that comes from that). We don’t roll like that, which is why our motto for tuja’s 21-Day Eat Clean Challenge is Get Healthy – Not Hangry.
Yep, we’re promising a spring cleanse without any hunger. How many more reasons do you need?
Keen to give your body a spring clean this year, but don’t want to give up your tasty meals? Us too. The 21-Day Eat Clean Challenge is designed for health-conscious foodies like you. Sign up now to start May 4th!